Intelligent Building Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The JACE-NXT intelligent building controller is Windows-based and fully configurable. It includes built-in LonWorks FTT10A communication protocols as well as RS-485 and RS-232 ports for integrations. The unit enables users to integrate LonWorks, BACnet, Modbus, OPC, oBIX and other standard protocols with legacy systems.
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Smart-Building Tools for High-Performance Buildings
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response