Intelligent Building Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The JACE-NXT intelligent building controller is Windows-based and fully configurable. It includes built-in LonWorks FTT10A communication protocols as well as RS-485 and RS-232 ports for integrations. The unit enables users to integrate LonWorks, BACnet, Modbus, OPC, oBIX and other standard protocols with legacy systems.
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Getting the Most Out of a Building Controls Upgrade
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response