Intelligent Building Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The JACE-NXT intelligent building controller is Windows-based and fully configurable. It includes built-in LonWorks FTT10A communication protocols as well as RS-485 and RS-232 ports for integrations. The unit enables users to integrate LonWorks, BACnet, Modbus, OPC, oBIX and other standard protocols with legacy systems.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Intelligent Building Controller on FacilityZone.com