Integrated Emergency Phone - Facility Management Product Release
Integrated Emergency Phone provides immediate camera views of telephone distress calls. The VOIP-500 series phone sends a generic event via standard ASCII output to OnSSI's Ocularis system, which links to a nearby camera to view real-time video of the event. An event list also logs the event and allows it to be viewed later.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Make Security Planning A Priority During Building Design
- Building Owner Needs To Take Lead Role In Prioritizing Security
- Focus On Zones Of Control And Protection To Minimize Security Gaps
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Integrated Emergency Phone on FacilityZone.com