Instrument Tubing Bender - Facility Management Product Release
The 600 series model is capable of bending tubes 3/16 to 1/2 inch in diameter, with bend radiuses ranging from 5/8 inch to 38 millimeters. A two-stage handle system allows bends of 90-180 degrees without crossing handles. Features include: visible gain marks to ensure properly aligned bending angles; extra-long handles for increased leverage; a vise-clamp block for extra stability; cushioned handle grips for improved bending ease; and roll dies in the bending carriage to reduce tube flattening.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings