In-Row Cooler - Facility Management Product Release
gForce IR in-row cooler is adjustable to direct cold air within 90 degrees. Provides supplemental cooling especially for high-density servers. Unit has three variable speed fans and variable air exiting geometry. dap4 microprocessor controller has optional communication card for BMS. Casters enable unit to be situated between servers, across from servers or to the left or right of servers.
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings