IR Sensors - Facility Management Product Release
The non-contact, passive Exertherm IR sensors can be permanently mounted in electrical cabinets and require no calibration.
The sensors offers full-time, real-time monitoring and alarming with trend data recording. The sensors can be used as a stand-alone system or integrated into existing BMS / monitoring systems.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search IR Sensors on FacilityZone.com