IR Sensors - Facility Management Product Release
The non-contact, passive Exertherm IR sensors can be permanently mounted in electrical cabinets and require no calibration.
The sensors offers full-time, real-time monitoring and alarming with trend data recording. The sensors can be used as a stand-alone system or integrated into existing BMS / monitoring systems.
- Successful Critical Facility Commissioning
- Evaluating Commissioning Agents For Data Centers And Other Critical Facilities
- Should A Design Engineering Firm Self-Perform Critical Facility Commissioning?
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs
- Avoiding Data Center Fires