IQeco Product Family updates IQeco controllers... - Facility Management Product Release
IQeco Product Family updates IQeco controllers, giving a range in total I/O from 10 to 14 allowing for multiple pieces of building equipment to run and operate from a single, centralized system: 963 Supervisor. This includes updates to three controllers and three new controller variants: IQeco31, IQeco35 and IQeco38.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response