IP Video Station - Facility Management Product Release
IP Video Intercom is designed for CCoIP (Critical communications over IP) and features integrated firewall, group call, call priority, over-ride and relay output for remote control of doors, signal lamps and gates. The weather and tamper resistant station is PoE powered from one IP network cable.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Survey Suggests Many BAS Could Be Vulnerable To Hackers
- BAS Cybersecurity Steps: Firewalls, Isolation, Patches
- Cybersecurity Measures To Protect The BAS/BMS
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search IP Video Station on FacilityZone.com