Hybrid Video Recorders - Facility Management Product Release
DX4700HD/DX4800HD series support up to eight IP megapixel cameras on each HVR, in addition to 8 or 16 analog cameras. Processor supports up to 12 Mbps of bandwidth; improved graphics processor supports the display of 1080p HD video at the HVR. Both models record up to 30 ips on all channels. Analog and IP cameras can be mixed when viewing live video.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Avoid These 5 Pitfalls When Planning Access Control
- For Complex Access Control, Security Systems, Select In-House, External Team Carefully
- Test Access Control Hardware, Software To Ensure Compatibility
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
- Audit May Improve Building Security
Search Hybrid Video Recorders on FacilityZone.com