Humidifier Web Controller - Facility Management Product Release
A Web-enabled controller, Vapor-logic4, is standard on all Dri-Steem GTS gas-to-steam humidifiers.
The controller enables remote access via the internet, providing the capability to securely set up, view, or adjust humidifier system functions. It also enables Modbus, BACnet, or LonTalk interoperability. The integral USB port allows backing up and restoring system data or configuration, and for performing software updates, using a standard USB flash drive.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Humidifier Web Controller on FacilityZone.com