Heat Pump System - Facility Management Product Release
The Airedale ClassMate single packaged vertical DX and heat pump system is offered in four capacities, from 24-60 MBH in two cabinet sizes. Use of a microchannel evaporator coil, combined with a reduced refrigerant charge and airside pressure drop, allows extra space to be opened up for multiple factory-installed supplemental heat exchangers such as a hot gas reheat coil, hot-water coil or electric heat elements.
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- Understanding Geothermal Systems as Energy-Saving Option
- Innovative Products: HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings