HVACR Control - Facility Management Product Release
HVACR Control can monitor and control temperature, pressure and humidity simultaneously. The System 450 Series of microprocessor-based modular controls has nine multi-purpose, adaptable and field-configurable model variations designed with plug-together connectors and DIN rail or direct wall mount capability. Supports up to three input sensors and up to ten outputs (relay or analog).
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search HVACR Control on FacilityZone.com