HVACR Control - Facility Management Product Release
HVACR Control can monitor and control temperature, pressure and humidity simultaneously. The System 450 Series of microprocessor-based modular controls has nine multi-purpose, adaptable and field-configurable model variations designed with plug-together connectors and DIN rail or direct wall mount capability. Supports up to three input sensors and up to ten outputs (relay or analog).
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Getting the Most Out of a Building Controls Upgrade
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response