Ground Fault Equipment Device - Facility Management Product Release
The F200 Ground Fault Equipment Protector (GFEP) protects equipment against damaging line-to-ground currents by disconnecting all ungrounded conductors of the faulted circuit. The line consists of the two-pole F202 for single phase networks, and the four-pole F204 for split phases, Delta and Wye networks. Immediately detects ground faults by continuously measuring the current balance between live conductors and the neutral using a toroidal current transformer.
- Should You Repair, Rebuild or Replace That Motor?
- Sizing Up a Motor's Condition Situation
- Operating Efficiency Important Factor in Motors' Repair or Replace Decision
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA
Search Ground Fault Equipment Device on FacilityZone.com