Green Roof Monitoring System - Facility Management Product Release
The HOBO Green Roof Monitoring System measures rainfall, soil moisture, soil temperature, solar radiation, air temperature/relative humidity, and wind speed and direction. It has 15 channels, plug-and-play sensors, a 6-Watt solar panel, and a HOBO U30 GSM-cellular data logger with one-year service plan. Provides trend logging, monitoring, and alarm notifications.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 10 Reasons Roofs Should Be Inspected
- Keeping A Roof In Shape: Finding Leaks, Drainage Problems, Damage
- Why Roof Inspections Should Be A Priority For Facility Managers
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Green Roof Monitoring System on FacilityZone.com