Glaze Assembly - Facility Management Product Release
The Proglaze ETA (Engineered Transition Assembly) is designed to span and seal across irregular window geometries while absorbing dynamic movement and wind-loading stresses without pulling apart.
Components in the assembly include an extruded aluminum adaptor with pre-engineered race which is mechanically attached to the window assembly to ensure a durable seal; butyl tape to temporarily hold the metal adaptor in position before mechanical fasteners are installed and serve as a secondary air and water seal; pre-molded translucent silicone rubber corners and sheets in varying widths with a lock-in rubber dart; and high movement, low modulus Spectrem 1 Silicone Sealant for a compatible adhesive and wet seal.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- Materials on Roof Surface Can Build Energy Efficiency
- Target Heat Loss at Walls, Roofs to Boost Building Performance
- Weather-Proofed Windows and Energy Efficiency