Gear Pump - Facility Management Product Release
MG200 magnetic drive gear pumps feature a 24 Volt brushless DC motor and Variotronic speed control system. Can transfer liquids up to 210 LPH, with pressures to 5 bar, up to 248 F. Constructed with AISI 316 stainless steel housings and internal parts, PTFE or PEEK gears, and a totally sealed pump chamber.
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings