Gateway - Facility Management Product Release
Fieldserver Technologies' Cisco EnergyWise Endpoint enables third-party BAS devices to interface to the Cisco EnergyWise domain. The gateway allows energy management and control systems utilizing Cisco EnergyWise to access BAS systems and devices utilizing such protocols as BACnet, LonWorks, Modbus, Metasys N2 by JCI, EtherNet/IP, and fire panels. EnergyWise is an architecture built into Cisco switches and routers enabling access for monitoring, reporting and reducing energy consumption.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Gateway on FacilityZone.com