Gateway - Facility Management Product Release
Fieldserver Technologies' Cisco EnergyWise Endpoint enables third-party BAS devices to interface to the Cisco EnergyWise domain. The gateway allows energy management and control systems utilizing Cisco EnergyWise to access BAS systems and devices utilizing such protocols as BACnet, LonWorks, Modbus, Metasys N2 by JCI, EtherNet/IP, and fire panels. EnergyWise is an architecture built into Cisco switches and routers enabling access for monitoring, reporting and reducing energy consumption.
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Getting the Most Out of a Building Controls Upgrade
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response