Floor Box - Facility Management Product Release
Wiremold fire-classified floor boxes are available in both single and multiple-gang versions in steel and nonmetallic fabrications, and have a UL Fire Classification 2-hour floor rating. Can accept existing cover plates and service fittings. Family includes OmniBox steel floor box, RFB2 and RFB4 multi-service steel recessed floor box, 880 MP nonmetallic rectangular floor box, and RatchetPro Series nonmetallic round floor box.
- Should You Repair, Rebuild or Replace That Motor?
- Sizing Up a Motor's Condition Situation
- Operating Efficiency Important Factor in Motors' Repair or Replace Decision
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA
Search Floor Box on FacilityZone.com