Flashing - Facility Management Product Release
Sarnastacks accommodate stack and pipe penetrations ranging from 3/4-inch to 12 inches. The prefabricated flashing is injection-molded, 48 mil thick flashing available in five diameters designed for use instead of field-fabricated flashing to flash vent stacks and pipes. Available in white, tan and light gray colors. Sarnastack Universal is 60 mil flashing available in one size to accommodate stack and pipe penetrations of 3/4 to 12 inches. Universal is also available in white, tan and light gray.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 10 Reasons Roofs Should Be Inspected
- Keeping A Roof In Shape: Finding Leaks, Drainage Problems, Damage
- Why Roof Inspections Should Be A Priority For Facility Managers
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Flashing on FacilityZone.com