Expansion Joint - Facility Management Product Release
JointMaster 787P Series joint's profile is designed to reduce the impact and noise of vehicular traffic. The seismic-capable system uses a thick, high-strength centering bar and spring assembly to resist vibrations. Tapered plate and frames provide a seamless design that constantly levels itself and maintains a flush condition, according to the company.
- Dan Hounsell: Deferred Maintenance and the Strategies Within the Struggle
- Dave Lubach: Strive to Seek the Bigger Picture on Big Data
- Three Secrets of Successful Team Building
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia
- ADA and the Impact on Operations