Exhaust Fan - Facility Management Product Release
Mono-Stack fan's nozzle design and high plume dispersion provides for pollution abatement, re-entrainment prevention, and odor control. Features direct drive (no belts or couplings), wheel sizes from 18 inches to 36 inches, airflow capacities to 24,000 cfm, ESP to 8 inches w.g., VFD duty motors, and AMCA C or B spark resistant construction.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings