Excavator - Facility Management Product Release
The E85 Minimal Tail Swing weighs 8.5 tons, is 91 inches wide, and has a dig depth of 15 feet, 6 inches. The 59.4 horsepower diesel engine is Tier 4 compliant and features a high-pressure common-rail fuel injection system, diesel oxidation catalyst, and a diesel particulate filter. A tail overhang of 5.8 inches allows for work in compact environments. The blade float feature gives operators the ability to smoothly grade, level or backfill material. The excavator comes with auto-shift travel, which shifts the unit out of high range or low range and back automatically.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Light-Construction Equipment Poses Buy or Rent Questions
- Understanding New Features and Functions of Light-Construction Equipment
- Application Considerations Essential When Deciding Upon Light-Construction Equipment
Search Excavator on FacilityZone.com