Environmental Index Tool - Facility Management Product Release
The Environmental Index tool is designed to help facility managers identify operational problems and manage energy conservation measures to ensure sustainable performance. Expressed as a percentage, it reflects how close the zone temperature is to the heating and cooling setpoints in a space. Every zone, floor and building can be calculated, weighted for importance, trended and reported.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Environmental Index Tool on FacilityZone.com