EnergyEYE - Facility Management Product Release
EnergyEYE provides a real-time look at building energy use. Program runs on a standard computer connected to a wall-mounted LCD monitor. Display includes metered data and graphical performance trends, scrolling text and a movie file.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response