Energy Modeling Software - Facility Management Product Release
Energy Modeling Software provides energy design, analysis and simulation. The Energy Performance Series includes two simulators — Hevacomp for code and best practice compliance and Tas for fast evaluation of multiple options and concept testing — and a mechanical designer. It helps to create, from 2D floor plans, 3D analysis models with detailed thermal properties, and to predict annual energy consumption, CO2 emissions, and operating costs.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- Jay Black Uses Sustainability, High-Performance Efforts to Set SL Green Apart
- Design, Sustainable Practices Are Natural Fit for High-Performance Workplace
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009