Energy Modeling Software - Facility Management Product Release
Energy Modeling Software provides energy design, analysis and simulation. The Energy Performance Series includes two simulators — Hevacomp for code and best practice compliance and Tas for fast evaluation of multiple options and concept testing — and a mechanical designer. It helps to create, from 2D floor plans, 3D analysis models with detailed thermal properties, and to predict annual energy consumption, CO2 emissions, and operating costs.
- 2 Ways Building Energy Performance Deteriorates
- Weather-Proofed Windows and Energy Efficiency
- Net-Zero-Energy Buildings Are Headed Mainstream
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009