Energy Management System - Facility Management Product Release
The Building Portfolio EMS features wireless temperature and lighting control. It offers cumulative HVAC reporting breaking out runtime per thermostat, wireless thermistors, thermistor monitoring and alarms, humidity monitoring and alarms, and preemptive fault detection. Allows prescheduling banks of lights or remote adjustment in real time.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Energy Management System on FacilityZone.com