Energy Management System - Facility Management Product Release
Energy Management System combines modular power delivery with a system to monitor, manage and control energy use. Walkerflex modular wiring is located above the ceiling or in an access floor. Electrical connectors supply power to electrical or electronic devices, while creating distributed zone control through ConviaNET devices, resulting in a system that can simultaneously execute multiple energy management strategies.
- 2 Ways Building Energy Performance Deteriorates
- Weather-Proofed Windows and Energy Efficiency
- Net-Zero-Energy Buildings Are Headed Mainstream
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009