Energy Management System - Facility Management Product Release
The Energex energy-management system is designed for the hotel and hospitality industry. The system combines in-room infrared occupancy sensors with a microprocessor-based switching control module. It adjusts the temperature when there are no guests in the room and restores the room temperature to the guest’s desired setting upon entry.
The sensors can detect sleeping guests and use this information to switch to conservation mode. The sensor will quickly return to the required temperature when guests awaken. Systems are custom designed for each property and specific HVAC unit.
- May Innovative Products: Building Controls
- BACnet, LonWorks and Modbus: Getting What You Want
- With Building Automation Protocols, Devil Is In The Details
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Energy Management System on FacilityZone.com