Energy Management System - Facility Management Product Release
Eaton Corporationís Powerware Energy Management System optimizes power use for all levels of power distribution systems in data centers, including real-time metering at the branch-circuit level.
The system provides comprehensive, real-time metering to the branch circuit, issues warnings and alarms if current loads or environmental conditions exceed user-defined thresholds, tracks event history, collects data from up to eight panel boards and up to 336 pole positions in a single system.
The system continuously measures the current on all breaker levels and warns users of impending trouble. It also has a built-in real-time clock, which can time-stamp all events on the power distribution system and store up to 23 months of data, which can be shown on the local display or communicated to a remote monitoring platform for diagnostics, load profiling and energy planning.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Energy Management System on FacilityZone.com