Energy Efficiency Financing - Facility Management Product Release
The company's Shared Savings Agreement (SSA) is designed for mid-market commercial efficiency projects ranging from $500,000 to $3 million that are considered too small for traditional performance contracting. It is similar in concept to a power purchase agreement "net meter" payment; the SSA customer pays a variable payment based upon the measured amount of avoided energy use.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- Jay Black Uses Sustainability, High-Performance Efforts to Set SL Green Apart
- Design, Sustainable Practices Are Natural Fit for High-Performance Workplace
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009