Energy Efficiency Financing - Facility Management Product Release
The company's Shared Savings Agreement (SSA) is designed for mid-market commercial efficiency projects ranging from $500,000 to $3 million that are considered too small for traditional performance contracting. It is similar in concept to a power purchase agreement "net meter" payment; the SSA customer pays a variable payment based upon the measured amount of avoided energy use.
- 2 Ways Building Energy Performance Deteriorates
- Weather-Proofed Windows and Energy Efficiency
- Net-Zero-Energy Buildings Are Headed Mainstream
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009