Energy Demand Controller - Facility Management Product Release
Demand Limiting Controller coordinates HVAC units' performance. Monitors ambient and external temperatures to reduce energy costs up to 30 percent. The networked system includes central controller and customized thermostats that leverage discrete zone data with current weather and forecasts. Features include fresh air recirculation and integrated management of multi-stage units.
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings