Energy Dashboard - Facility Management Product Release
Data Manager, version 3.0, a component of the Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard, can access data for multiple buildings/multiple locations and deploy it via touchscreens/kiosks, on the web, and on mobile devices including Apple iOS, Android and BlackBerry. It can also access data to develop reports using existing software, such as Excel.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response