Energy Dashboard - Facility Management Product Release
Energy Dashboard can also display company information, news, a building directory, a calendar and more. The Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard (EEED) can be displayed on the Internet, an intranet or a hardware display. Other features include calculators to compute resources saved, leaderboard comparison among multiple buildings or floors within a building, and green features information.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response