Energy Control System - Facility Management Product Release
USE Manager 6.1 provides automated, fully integrated real-time status and building control via the web, and features the integration of four new features, including the EPA's Portfolio Manager, USE Tracker, Real-Time Management and USE-Mobile. It can upload meter data to Portfolio Manager or it can automatically upload usage data from Con Edison and National Grid bills. The USE-Mobile function enables remote building monitoring.
- Understanding How Data Should Drive Energy Upgrades
- Obtaining Primary Data to Help Support Energy Projects
- Measuring, Verifying, and Reporting Energy Project Results
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009