Energy Control System - Facility Management Product Release
USE Manager 6.1 provides automated, fully integrated real-time status and building control via the web, and features the integration of four new features, including the EPA's Portfolio Manager, USE Tracker, Real-Time Management and USE-Mobile. It can upload meter data to Portfolio Manager or it can automatically upload usage data from Con Edison and National Grid bills. The USE-Mobile function enables remote building monitoring.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Energy Control System on FacilityZone.com