Energy Control System - Facility Management Product Release
USE Manager 6.1 provides automated, fully integrated real-time status and building control via the web, and features the integration of four new features, including the EPA's Portfolio Manager, USE Tracker, Real-Time Management and USE-Mobile. It can upload meter data to Portfolio Manager or it can automatically upload usage data from Con Edison and National Grid bills. The USE-Mobile function enables remote building monitoring.
- Utility Program Helps Fund Retrocommissioning, Upgrades at Santiago Canyon College
- Active Upgrading, Energy Monitoring Also Part of SL Green Sustainability Approach
- Retrocommissioning, Tenant Relationships Part of SL Green Sustainability Efforts
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009