Encoder Platform - Facility Management Product Release
iCLASS encoder allows for Secure Identity Objects (SIOs) to be added to credentials regardless of card technology. Credentials can be migrated from one card technology to another by extracting existing data from a credential, then rewriting it to a new credential. Compatible credential formats: iCLASS, iCLASS SE, iCLASS Seos, MIFARE DESFire EV1, MIFARE CLASSIC, HID Prox. Encoder also supports migration from HID Prox to high frequency technologies.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Survey Suggests Many BAS Could Be Vulnerable To Hackers
- BAS Cybersecurity Steps: Firewalls, Isolation, Patches
- Cybersecurity Measures To Protect The BAS/BMS
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Encoder Platform on FacilityZone.com