EnOcean-Based Controllers - Facility Management Product Release
Illumra controllers are self-powered wireless controls from Ad Hoc are based on the EnOcean protocol. The product line includes wireless light switches and sensors (temperature, occupancy and light) and use mechanical or solar energy sources.
These battery-free transmitters communicate with room and building controllers to conserve energy through occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting and personal workspace control technologies. The devices do not require wiring between the transmitter and controlled device, allowing the switches and sensors to be placed anywhere.
- Keep Big Picture In Mind To Ease Challenges Of BAS Upgrades
- Front-End Interface Is Building Block Of Successful BAS Upgrade
- Maintenance, Commissioning Keep BAS Going Strong
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search EnOcean-Based Controllers on FacilityZone.com