EnOcean-Based Controllers - Facility Management Product Release
Illumra controllers are self-powered wireless controls from Ad Hoc are based on the EnOcean protocol. The product line includes wireless light switches and sensors (temperature, occupancy and light) and use mechanical or solar energy sources.
These battery-free transmitters communicate with room and building controllers to conserve energy through occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting and personal workspace control technologies. The devices do not require wiring between the transmitter and controlled device, allowing the switches and sensors to be placed anywhere.
- Back-Up Generator Meets Demand for Continuous Availability of Power
- Power Reliability Showcase Products
- Costs and Risks Involved in Generator Purchase
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA