Emergency Phone Accessory - Facility Management Product Release
With the ETP-SMCR Card Reader Surface Mount Accessory, any of the company's emergency, information or assistance phones can be mounted together with a card reader or other device to a wall, on a pole, or to a gooseneck pedestal for stand-alone applications. The unit includes a hinged panel for easy installation and an acrylic adapter to magnetically isolate the card reader for enhanced read range.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Avoid These 5 Pitfalls When Planning Access Control
- For Complex Access Control, Security Systems, Select In-House, External Team Carefully
- Test Access Control Hardware, Software To Ensure Compatibility
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
- Audit May Improve Building Security
Search Emergency Phone Accessory on FacilityZone.com