Emergency Communications Platform - Facility Management Product Release
Siveillance Connect system centralizes communications for call takers, dispatchers, and first responders. Communication systems that can be unified on the platform include analog fixed lines (POTS); ISDN; VoIP; analog push-to-talk (PTT) radio; mobile phones; and fax. System uses a virtual communication room concept with touch screen operation and a VoIP based soft PBX. No proprietary hardware needed. Modular architecture and server virtualization supported.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Make Security Planning A Priority During Building Design
- Building Owner Needs To Take Lead Role In Prioritizing Security
- Focus On Zones Of Control And Protection To Minimize Security Gaps
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Emergency Communications Platform on FacilityZone.com