Embedded Controller Device - Facility Management Product Release
The Vykon JACE-600 is one of Tridiumís embedded controller/server devices. This JAVA Application Control Engine (JACE) includes a 524 MHz processor, 128 MB base memory, and a math coprocessor for better performance.
It is available with the latest Niagara AX 3.2 software and the Web user interface; Niagara connectivity is built in.
The productís modular design and flexibility allows for installation and distributing connectivity across many environments. The JACE-600 is expandable and features multiple I/O modules.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Embedded Controller Device on FacilityZone.com