Electric Utility Vehicle - Facility Management Product Release
The eM™ 1400 features a 1,400-pound payload capacity and a rear cargo-carrying capacity of 1,100 pounds. The zero-emission vehicle features a 7 horsepower motor, independent rear suspension, and front struts to ensure transport and towing up to 1,250 pounds. The vehicle reaches a top speed of 19 mph and ranges up to 45 miles per charge, depending on temperature, grade, payload, and driving style.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Deferred Maintenance: Survey Says Managers Confident About Overcoming Backlog
- Deferred Maintenance: Addressing the Problem
- Green Team: Sustainable Landscapes a Group Effort at the University of California-Davis