Electric Utility Vehicle - Facility Management Product Release
The GEM® eM™ 1400 features an ergonomic design and a 1,250-pound towing capacity. The vehicle is powered by a 7 horsepower AC motor and includes a 1,400-pound payload, independent rear suspension, and front struts. The vehicle can travel up to 19 mph and operates indoors and outdoors with a range of 45 miles per charge, depending on grade, temperature, payload, and driving style.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Deferred Maintenance: Survey Says Managers Confident About Overcoming Backlog
- Deferred Maintenance: Addressing the Problem
- Green Team: Sustainable Landscapes a Group Effort at the University of California-Davis