E20-II Hourly Analysis Program v4.40 - Facility Management Product Release
The E20-II Hourly Analysis Program v4.40 software is designed for energy analysis and HVAC system design as it relates to the LEED green building rating system. The software is tailored to the LEED-NC-2.2 Energy and Atmosphere Credit 1 by featuring specific process and calculation requirements defined in ASHRAE 90.1-2004.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search E20-II Hourly Analysis Program v4.40 on FacilityZone.com