E20-II Hourly Analysis Program v4.40 - Facility Management Product Release
The E20-II Hourly Analysis Program v4.40 software is designed for energy analysis and HVAC system design as it relates to the LEED green building rating system. The software is tailored to the LEED-NC-2.2 Energy and Atmosphere Credit 1 by featuring specific process and calculation requirements defined in ASHRAE 90.1-2004.
- Water Efficiency Is New Focus in High Performance
- FM Survey: Energy Upgrade Paybacks, Metrics, Reporting
- Green Team: Sustainable Landscapes a Group Effort at the University of California-Davis
- A Little About the LEED
- A Refresher on LEED-EBOM Recertification
- Airports' Savings Take Off After Plumbing Retrofit