Dry Erase Coating - Facility Management Product Release
Dry Erase Coating is a clear gloss that can be applied to virtually any interior substrate and over any paint color to create dry erase boards for a wide variety of applications, from offices to conference rooms or work areas. The original wall color shows through and the surface wipes clean with no ghosting.
- Products: Paints & Coatings
- Coatings Considerations For Concrete Surfaces
- Sorting Through the Various Types of Concrete Coatings
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors
- Choosing Interior Paint Colors