Disintegrators - Facility Management Product Release
Disintegrators destroy paper and many other materials, including CDs and DVDs, key tape, floppy disks, audio cassettes, ID badges, credit cards, etc. The Model 200 and Model DS-200 use a rotary knife mill which cuts waste until itís small enough to fall through a steel 3/32-inch or 5/64-inch sizing screen into a collection bag.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Avoid These 5 Pitfalls When Planning Access Control
- For Complex Access Control, Security Systems, Select In-House, External Team Carefully
- Test Access Control Hardware, Software To Ensure Compatibility
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
- Audit May Improve Building Security
Search Disintegrators on FacilityZone.com