Direct Digital Control - Facility Management Product Release
The MACH-ProWeb is BACnet-based and fully programmable. It combines a field controller, configurable web server and browser into a single device. It provides functionality for day-to-day building operations, including access to point values, alarms, schedules, trend logs, runtime logs and audit trails, using a standard browser on a PC or Mac.
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Smart-Building Tools for High-Performance Buildings
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response