Direct Digital Control - Facility Management Product Release
The TC Compact Series (PXCC16) is a high-performance direct digital control supervisory equipment controller, which is an integral part of the TALON automation system, offering integrated I/O based on TX-I/O technology, providing flexibility of point and signal types. A suitable solution for AHU control for both BACnet IP and MS/TP.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response