Digital Thermometer - Facility Management Product Release
The Jumbo Digit thermometer from Control Co. is designed to monitor freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators. The naked sensor is 3/16-inch in diameter and 3/4-inch long. The triple display simultaneously shows maximum, minimum, and current probe temperatures plus room temperature. Min/max monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period. Range is –58 to 158 degrees F and –50 to 70 degrees C with a resolution of 0.1 degree and accuracy of ±1 degree C.
The alarm feature provides alert when the temperature rises above or falls below a set point. Alarm is programmable in 1 degree increments. Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it. Solid-state probe eliminates mercury contamination in refrigerators, food or drinking water.
The unit is supplied with a flip-open stand for lab bench, slot for wall mounting, and Velcro and magnetic strips to attach to any surface. Sensor and 10-foot cable perform accurately when both are under water. Supplied with one AAA alkaline battery.
- Demand Control Ventilation Benefits For Your Building
- How Facility Managers Can Integrate Systems In Existing Buildings
- Three Steps To Successfully Integrating Systems In Existing Buildings
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Digital Thermometer on FacilityZone.com