Demand Response Software - Facility Management Product Release
OpenADR 1.0 facilitates automated demand response communication between end users and utilities. The driver enables communication between NiagaraAX hosts and utilities, allowing ISOs and aggregators to support automated demand response programs. It requires NiagaraAX version 3.5 or higher.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response