Dehumidifiers - Facility Management Product Release
Wringer mechanical and Desi-Wringer desiccant dehumidifiers in sizes 500 to more than 100,000 cubic feet per minute are capable of attaining dew points down to minus 100 degrees. Standard and custom units can include heating, cooling, and energy-recovery options. Desi-Wringers can include mechanical pre- and post-cooling, energy-recovery, heating, and regeneration-energy options. Rental units are available with diesel or electric power.
- Ultraviolet (UV) Light Treatments For HVAC Applications: Coil Systems
- In-Duct UVC Systems Can Combat HVAC Microbial Growth
- Evaluating The Effectiveness Of UVC Treatments For HVAC Systems
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts