Data Logger - Facility Management Product Release
The Simple Logger II TRMS Current Data Logger from AEMC offers a choice of data storage modes and storage rates allows the operator to configure these loggers to optimize memory usage. The loggers feature Extended Recording Mode and delayed start time. An internal memory allows storing over 240,000 measurements, and currents can be measured and recorded with 0.1A resolution. A series of front panel LEDs provides a quick status the logger’s state and memory usage. Several Data Loggers can be synchronized to record at the same time intervals.
- Biggest Change in Energy Markets Is Natural Gas Pricing
- Understanding PUC Regulation as a Factor in Utility Rates
- Understanding the Big Shifts in Power Pricing
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA