Data Logger - Facility Management Product Release
The Simple Logger II TRMS Current Data Logger from AEMC offers a choice of data storage modes and storage rates allows the operator to configure these loggers to optimize memory usage. The loggers feature Extended Recording Mode and delayed start time. An internal memory allows storing over 240,000 measurements, and currents can be measured and recorded with 0.1A resolution. A series of front panel LEDs provides a quick status the logger’s state and memory usage. Several Data Loggers can be synchronized to record at the same time intervals.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Data Logger on FacilityZone.com