Dashboard - Facility Management Product Release
The Energy Efficiency Education Dashboard (EEED) is a standalone web-based application that can be integrated into any IT framework. Version 2.0 runs on an Adobe Integrated Runtime platform, which doesn't require the use of multiple software or third-party resources and is capable of cloud computing. The data is fully encrypted and the application is configurable to any network, resulting in fewer integration obstacles. The EEED can also be used across multiple operating systems including hardware solutions, desktops and mobile devices.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response